how long does it take to find out if my dog is pregnant

1. profile image45
    leroypposted 7 years ago

how long does it take to find out if my dog is pregnant

my yorkshires are 24 months old and got stuck this morning how soon can find out if they are pregnant

2. juniorsbook profile image75
    juniorsbookposted 7 years ago

You must look out for these Early Signs of Pregnancy which are mentioned below to find out the physical status of your female dog/bitch:

1) Decreased appetite is usually one of the earliest signs that your bitch might be pregnant.
    2) A sudden decrease in activity can indicate that your bitch is pregnant.
    3) Nipple growth is a good indicator that your bitch's body is going through pregnancy changes. The nipples of an unbred female are usually quite small, and the area immediately beneath them will feel flat. However, once a pregnancy is in progress, breast material will develop beneath the nipples, which will also increase slightly in preparation for milk production.
    4) Behavioral changes may also be noticed, with either an increase in affectionate behavior or an expressed desire to be left alone. As the pregnancy progresses, you will notice further changes.

3. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 7 years ago

enlarged nipples, a slightly swollen vulva, increased appetite and a cranky or demanding personality. An ultrasound can confirm a pregnancy as early as 18 to 25 days."