Are people, in general, more cat than dog, or dog more than cat? Can you be of

1. Compliance Doctor profile image74
    Compliance Doctorposted 7 years ago

Are people, in general, more cat than dog, or dog more than cat?  Can you be of both species, no?

Do you feel that cat people are not dog people and dog people are definitely not cat people?  Excuse the over-utilized peoples, please.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4753635_f260.jpg

2. Angie Jardine profile image81
    Angie Jardineposted 7 years ago

Hi CD ... this is a tricky one. As anyone reading my hubs will see I am owned by a cat, The Toof. So, I could be in trouble if he reads this, but here goes.
    I do believe some people can be cat and dog people, I am one myself. And let's face it there are people out there who adore all animals, and as they often run animal sanctuaries, thank God they do!
    I think people tend to pick the pet of their choice according to whether they are fastidious (cats) or outdoorsy (dogs). Even though I like both, I tend to prefer cats as I'm not too fond of the exuberance of dogs. My daughter, whilst liking cats (and horses) tends to prefer dogs. So, I guess it all boils down to the fact that there are all sortsa people out there ... which is not a bad thing, is it?

working