jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What was your first pet?

1. reena_yadav profile image76
    reena_yadavposted 6 years ago

What was your first pet?

2. edhan profile image59
    edhanposted 6 years ago

A dog. It is my best companion in life. It follows me whenever I go and do some tricks to keep me happy.

3. profile image0
    vinsanityposted 6 years ago

A golden/teddybear hamster mix. It was awesome.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

My dad got me a kitten when I was in Kindergarten.  I had that cat for 10 years, even after my parents died, but we had to put him down (right after my mom died) due to health issues.

5. Reprieve26 profile image72
    Reprieve26posted 6 years ago

I had two parakeets. I named one "Ben Bird" after my brother! LOL

6. Greensleeves Hubs profile image97
    Greensleeves Hubsposted 6 years ago

A cute little golden hamster, which I had for 18 months. It (I should say 'she') was followed by two more. They all had 2 traits in common - they loved eating chocolates with strawberry or gooseberry cream centres, and they all had no problem falling off a low table into a wastepaper bin without any thought of how they would get out again. Brainless!

7. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 6 years ago

Cat, a stray followed me and my mom home one day after a walk . I was 8 years old. We adopted her and had her for 8 years until she got hit by a car.

8. Toby Simon profile image37
    Toby Simonposted 6 years ago

would you consider spider as a pet? coz it was my first thing to breed when i was a kid..haha...
    but if you're asking mammals, my very first pet was a puppy..really cute!

9. profile image55
    consentinoposted 6 years ago

My first pet was a dog named, Brandy.  He was a Cocker Spaniel.  The greatest dog you could have, he was so smart, acted like a human at times.  Still miss him to this day, had him 14 years.