What should I do?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 51 discussions (146 posts)
  1. kmackey32 profile image64
    kmackey32posted 14 years ago

My daughter was up crying her eyes out to me till about three this morning about her father. She was telling me whenever she goes there all he does is drink and he keeps drinking and driving with her and her brother, an has almost wrecked the car on one occasion. She said shes scared to tell, she has watched her father hitting her brother in the face on several occasions, and he has even spanked her. He was also pulled over on fathers day and faith said the cop went easy on her dad because it was a holiday. grrrr, some cop. Faith had also said he was drinking before he go pulled over and she couldn't believe he didn't smell the alcohol. He recieved tickets for four kids in the car and none being in seat belts or car seats. I know I need to make a call yet I am so scarred of what hes going to do to me after I do. My father also died from drinking and driving, when I was one, and the last thing I could ever think of is my children.

1. all_time_guy profile image60
      all_time_guyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This is really sick of him. your kids are scared of him and you should definitely take some action to prevent your kids visiting his house again. You don't know but such kind of scare in your kids could also led to personality disorder.

kmackey32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

My son is ADHD. The sad part is no matter what his father does to him, he protects him and pretends like it didnt happen. Its my daughter that tells me everything and is very much scared.

2. Davinagirl3 profile image60
      Davinagirl3posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Your daughter is smart enough to know that she, and others, are in danger.  I think you know you have to do something about this.  Your daughter would not have told you about this if she did not expect you to do something to rectify the situation.  It is your responsibility to take a stand on behalf of your children.  Your ex needs to realize he has a problem, and this may help him do it.  I sympathize with what you are going through.  I had an alcoholic father, and when I was with him, I didn't feel safe.  He was out of control.  I went to my mother for help, and she didn't do anything.  I started to believe that my mother was a weak person.  All is forgiven now, but I lost a certain amount of respect for my parents for a long time.

2. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Providing she does not exaggerate, can you just stop their visits? Get a restraint order from sheriff?

I dont know. I live in PA and he is in NY. Its a NY court order that she visit her father

3. Kidgas profile image63
    Kidgasposted 14 years ago

You might want to consider contacting an attorney about modifying any custody or visitation.  Maybe an emergency court order could keep your kids safe?

Im going to call child protective services as soon as I get up the nerve.

1. Colebabie profile image60
        Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes it would be a court order that would provide a restraining order and change of custody. When it comes to the protection of your children, you're right, you just have to get up the nerve and definitely do something about it.

I promised her that it wouldn't happen no more and that I would protect her. She is begging me not to make her go there again. I don't wanna take my kids away from him but I can't keep letting him scar them like this. I have tryed to help them before but whenever the protective services people would go talk to the children, they would be at his house and too scared to say a word because he was in the other room.

2. profile image0
        dennisemattposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sweetie, this so hit me so hard....I know I dont know all the details..how old is she? could this be exaggerated? (I dont think so.)what has he done to you  in the past? but I am sure that you need to get the nerve, now. Its so hard, and so scary...trust me I KNOW...Do not let them go there again. You should look into a laywer, if you cant afford it, look up your states offical website, most often you will find a group of laywers that work with you...He lives in another state, that will help. Get whatever order you have modified ASAP. Your thier Mom, you can do this!

No if you knew my daughter, she is not one who exaggerates. My son, yes, but not her and the tears wouldn't stop last night. I also know from experience what kind of person he truly is. She is 6 and my son is 9. She also said she is scarred what her fathers going to do when he finds out she told and that Dillon, my son is just going to lie for him.

4. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Right. That is why the conversation needs to be on your turf. With the idea that afterwards, according to court order, he will no longer have the right to see them. That way they will feel they have the ability to tell the truth, without fear of repercussions from him. It is one thing if he is not a pleasant person, it is totally another if he is physically abusing and putting your children in danger. That's when it goes from being his and your children, to your children.

I just hope they will do something about it this time... This man also put me through five years of abuse with his drinking. When I was pregnant with my last child, I finally went into a shelter. And the NY courts favor him for some reason whenever we are in court. I just dont get it..

1. Colebabie profile image60
        Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well this time you have the ticket for not putting the children in seat belts. The numerous CPS reports, and your daughter's statement. Just because you've been discouraged doesn't mean you should give up. I know how frustrating it must be. As far as your son, I would maybe seek counseling for him ( I don't mean disrespect) children that have been physically abused should always get their feelings out, and he may not feel comfortable talking to you for whatever reason (possibly by influence of his father).

Oh no disrespect taken. I know my son is in serious need of some counseling. He flips out all the time. He has told me his father has been drinking and driving with them too but only after his sister told me. He tryed to lie at first, telling me I cant prove it. I calmed him down and explained to him what happened to my father because he chose to drink and drive, then he admitted he does it all the time.

2. TheMoneyGuy profile image67
        TheMoneyGuyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Alarm bells are ringing in my head!  First you are online looking for support for something that if true is obvious as to what you should do.

Second as a man who has done the custody thing for sometime, I know no court in the land favors a man over a woman without serious reason too. 

It is obvious the whole story is not out.

TMG

Oh yes. This is one court who favors men. And you will find many courts are starting to favor men. This man is a minipulator. Its almost like he can tell you any story and make it believable.

2. AsherKade profile image58
          AsherKadeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

this is very true...wow, what a sorted deal...

1. profile image50
            jenna mayposted 14 years agoin reply to this
            1. candice5 profile image58
              candice5posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Scroll down Jenna May My defence O.K.

2. candice5 profile image58

Jenna-May, I feel like I am talking to someone without a Head, Obviously she is trying to get help, and as I know from my past dealings with your various entities, you are very, very, bigoted and biased. You will be pleased to see that she has never taken any of your Tax money I mean that she has shunned Welfare. I just came off a Tatting Site, and the Lady there asks for donations to maintain her Site. So what is she doing that is wrong. If you are attacking me, I would prefer it if you e mailed me and did so. either privately of I am sure I am in your address Book Somewhere Arrrggggh.
              Candice Choudhury

2. candice5 profile image58

She is asking for donations for her work nothing more heaps of people do it.To keep sites going. It is not what I was referring to on my other Post

5. kmackey32 profile image64

I spent five years with this man abusing me and he has promissed to make my life a living hell. He was arrested for domestic violence atleast 10 times. he had assulted me on several occasions. He tryed to run me over, threatened to kill me. I could go on and on of what this man did to me. But I left him 6 years ago when I was pregnant for faith and wasnt allowed to use it in my last court hearing because it was 5 years ago. I have spent thousands on my attorney in the last year just to go to court and they favor him. I don't understand it.

1. profile image0

well, he sure is living up to his promise, huh?
      he hasnt killed you.
      be proud for your daughter, for coming to you. be proud of yourself, cuz your daughter knew she could trust you.
      How does he get the kids? do you go to the airport? drop them off? another familly member brings them?

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image71
      Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I believe there should be a law for life time imprisonment of such people. You should take advice from some lawyer on this, BUT not just any lawyer, a lawyer who is a family friend or at the least some one you know for years because you wouldn't want some lawyer giving you wrong advice just to prolong the case and thus receive more fees.

3. anjalichugh profile image70
      anjalichughposted 14 years agoin reply to this

With due respect, I don't understand any of this. I've read so many of your forum threads and even a hub where you mentioned that your husband does not have sex with you and you seemed to be upset on that account. I read a string of comments from all readers sympathizing with you and giving you some tips to turn the situation in your favor. Now, here you say that you separated 6 yrs ago and you don't even want your children to interact with him(for obvious reasons). Which version is correct? Please don't take it otherwise. It's quite possible that I misunderstood something.

1. Ambition profile image60
        Ambitionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

the person she was talking was the biological father of kids and divorced 6 years ago and now she is living with another guy or her present husband.

1. anjalichugh profile image70
          anjalichughposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Then I stand corrected. I couldn't somehow join the pieces together. Thx for clarifying.

yes she is right... I didnt marry my kids dad who I left 6 years ago..The one who has an issue with sex is my current husband. lol

well i am not she. i am the one guy who wants to the beautiful picture of you smile remember

yes i remember lol

6. Lockenbar profile image61
    Lockenbarposted 14 years ago

kmackey 32, I feel for you.  But I also feel for your kids and your husband.  He is an alcohlic and deperately needs treatment. Alcohlics do not stop drinking until they hit rock bottom.  Don't let that rocky depth arrive at your children's expense. Prohibiting those kids from seeing their father will be painful, ugly and tragic; but it must be done. Maybe thereafter your husband will arrive at "rock bottom" and the man will stop his destructive behavior.  It is not fair to you, the kids and your husband to allow this to continue.  You must do whatever is necessary to to put a stop to this.  The shock will do him good; maybe. Alcoholism is powerful, cunning and baffling.  How do I know?  Just a few years ago I was just like your husband, in a downward spiral of drinking, never knowing how bad off I was. When they stopped me from visiting my kids intitially I was angry and bitter.  But when in the throes of alcholic behavior, logic and reason go out the back door. However, after my self pity left,  I realised the important things in life were unattainable because I made it so with my self abuse, which profoundly effected all whom I loved. I went to AA and thank God for it everyday.  Make that call kmackey 32.

I'm sorry I didn't explain better but he wasn't ever my husband. THANK GOD I didn't marry him. He has always been an alcoholic since i've known him, about 10 years but he always hides it well in court. Ya know I'm not perfect but when you drink and do stupid things like put your kids lives in danger then he shouldnt drink at all around them, I drink here and there but I don't when my children are around.

7. kmackey32 profile image64

I moved across the border to PA to get away from him. He lives in NY, but its only 20 minutes away.

1. profile image0

ok. duh...you said where you live allready..but I am sooo bad at geography, forgot PA was so close to NY.
      whats the current order?
      sorry... ignore me if I am being too pushy...
      Its just that your current situation really hits home with me, (I am not at liberty to post it all here, on a public forum)...and I have a hard time being quiet....
      I do know there are resources availabe. ways to hide. ways to get help. You do not need to be afraid. You MUST act, fast, for your kids. hard as it is, and even tho htey dont "rule" your life...I know you know youll never forgive yourself...
      I have to go now, to my nephews birthday party..email me if you want..
      take care, ill be thinking of you and check back in as soon as i can...

The current order is joint custody. He even gets them one more day than me. But I have them for this whole month.

1. profile image0

good. thats gives you a month to get things in order...to be honest, I do have to go, like 10 minutes ago...research!!!! look stuff up!!! cases, laws that have been passed in your state, sorry if this sounds crappy..but I wouldnt jump right to social services...find out what else is available in your area...GET A GOOD LAWYER!!!! google google google read. Ill be back...

ok thank you

8. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

Oh kmackey, your story is distressing on so many levels.
    It is like you got away safely and this man continues to assault you through your children. They are innocents who do not deserve this.
    I wholeheartedly agree with lockenbar. The only way to get your ex-husband into the treatment he desperately needs is to take away his parental rights. He is endangering your children every time he drinks around them.
    CPS is definitely the agency to call.
    I don't know the details given there are 2 jurisdictions involved and he's in NY and you're in PA. But start with CPS where you live and they can advise you.
    With CPS involved they can demand he get treatment as a condition of seeing his kids.
    Until he gets that treatment he CANNOT be around the kids. He is playing Russian roulette every time he gets behind the wheel with them.
    Good luck. I will be talking to some women friends later today and if you don't mind (of course your identity is not known to me or them) I will try to get more ideas for you.
    Blessings and prayers. Stay strong. You have RIGHT on your side!
    MM

Thank you and no I dont mind.

9. kmackey32 profile image64

After posting this thread, I started googling some information and this thread was on the first page. I didn't know when you start threads they can end up on google, and so fast..

1. janni321 profile image59
      janni321posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hello kamackey, I feel for you for your children. sad

what keywords you searched on google?

I googled, my kids dad is drinking and driving with them in the car. Came up on page 2. Then i googled ny father drinking and driving with kids in the car and it came up on the first page..

i advice you to contact a child social group and i am sure you will surely come up with something. Its noty to sit home but its a show time here

10. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

LOL it's the power of hubpages. Use it wisely smile

11. kmackey32 profile image64

Im starting to think for my posts like this can I change my pic?

yup you should change the pic.

2. Misha profile image63
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It might be a wise move in your current situation. smile

And try to google differently, something like "ny restraining order", "how to deal with abusive father", "changing custody" - that kind of stuff, which is closer to the outcome you want to get. smile

12. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 14 years ago

By profession, I'm a social worker.  I've worked very closely with CPS.  This must be your first stop, kmackey.  It's free and they'll have ample advice.  The process can be fairly rapid.  Try this first, then let us know what happens. I'd be happy to guide you afterwards.  So sorry for your troubles.

wordscribe41 wrote:

By profession, I'm a social worker.  I've worked very closely with CPS.  This must be your first stop, kmackey.  It's free and they'll have ample advice.  The process can be fairly rapid.  Try this first, then let us know what happens. I'd be happy to guide you afterwards.  So sorry for your troubles.  [/q

Do you mean find a social worker or just call CPS?

1. profile image0
        wordscribe41posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Google NASW (National Association of Social Workers).  You may also want to call a crisis hotline to get free social worker referrals.  Finally, do you have Catholic Family Services where you live?  They have a wealth of information and names.  Hope that helps.  When you talk to the hotline, ask for the names of sliding scale (some are free) family services.

Idk. Ive never heard of them but Ill google it and look. I was thinking of taking her to talk to someone who is a mandated reporter.

just keep trying you will surely find a way.

13. relache profile image73
    relacheposted 14 years ago

My advice is that you stop posting about all this on the internet.  If Google can find it, so can your ex... and any comments you make or details you disclose can be used in court.

The other thing is you really need to call CPS, now!  If your kids get hurt by their father, and it comes out that you knew he was engaging in dangerous behavior and did not do anything, that's not going to help your end of the situation.

Yea I didnt realize the forums where listed under google.

1. AsherKade profile image58

YES, AND SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE, HE PROBABLY ALREADY COPIED ALL OF THIS!

Well I said nothing but the truth.

Yes that would be the best and Im getting on the phone now

2. chucky12 profile image58
        chucky12posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just mark everything on the net as WITHOUT PREJUDICE
        I have been told those two little words mean that they cannot use that scrap of evidence in Court. Confidential adds to it.
        I would think it is the same in America applies almost everywhere else with the Law.

14. AsherKade profile image58
    AsherKadeposted 14 years ago

CALL CPS, FILE A CUSTODY MODIFICATION, DON'T RETURN TO YOUR COMPUTER UNTIL YOU DO!
    IN TX YOU CAN KEEP HIM FROM SEEING THE KIDS UNTIL THE ABOVE IS DONE BECAUSE THE KIDS ARE IN IMMINENT DANGER.

15. Cam Anju profile image68
    Cam Anjuposted 14 years ago

If your daughter is 6 and that scared of him DON'T make her go back.. or at least as little as possible. She is probably the best judge of character there. Don't let it happen anymore.

Ahh, besides that love her and make sure she knows that... that's what my mom did when I was 6, I was scared of my drug addicted abusive father too... memories.

16. kmackey32 profile image64

btw I have never got to tell my side in court so I hope he is copying this so the judge could know what has been going on. ya know

No he may drinking now but he can see them, so i advice you to change the picture.

17. AsherKade profile image58
    AsherKadeposted 14 years ago

{praying}

18. profile image61
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

Call the police and discuss what your concerns are and ask them the best method to approach this.
    As parents we must protect our children without regard to what may happen to us.

19. kmackey32 profile image64

Oh I feel so much better. I called and told them everything. The thing the worker said to me is that how do they know he is drinking to the point of intoxication. PA has a zero tolerance for this and so should NY, but they don't. They are still going to investigate and within 24 hours a worker will contact me..

1. Davinagirl3 profile image60

I am so proud of you.  It is not easy to do what you did.  I am so happy you made the decision you did.  I cried when I read your original post.  I know what it feels like to be in your daughter's position.  Good job, Mom!

well I just really hate conflicts and this man makes me nervious. But I was doing it one way or another. He is the type to do whatever he wants and will not be told anything no matter who he hurts.

1. Davinagirl3 profile image60

I am so sorry you are in this position.  I know it is beyond difficult.  My thoughts are with you and your kids.

2. Ambition profile image60

i am happy you atleast take some action. I am sure your daughter's statement will come into play.
      I am sorry your boy's statement will not be counted  as he is suffering attention disorder( sorry for that).

But i will be happy if you take care of them.

what about kristie your 17 yr oldie

Im kristie. my daughters kala and shes 15. He is not her father.

ohh, i know you are kristie M. 
          Do i name your daughter kristie smile lol

and yes she is 15. i just got confused  roll

20. kmackey32 profile image64

I even told the man on the phone that I promised her I would protect her so I had to call them and that I will bring her to NY because she needs to talk to someone.

I am also not the perfect parent, we all have are own flaws but I would never put my children in any danger and what upsets me the most is my father died from drinking and driving.. It kinda ticks me off that the man on the phone didnt act like it was a big deal.. grrr

21. cynthiaalise profile image60
    cynthiaaliseposted 14 years ago

I want to make a note that you might want to talk to a psychologist about the children's emotional state.  They need to know that they are worth more that how he is behaving and that is why you are taking action.  This is difficult because you don't want to be too negative and seem like your attacking him, but at the same time talking about it and justifying their feelings is important.  There is no easy answer but a councilor or psychologist maybe able to sort through their feelings.

22. rsmallory profile image67
    rsmalloryposted 14 years ago

km-you and your children are in my prayers.

Thank you so much!

23. wesleycox profile image70
    wesleycoxposted 14 years ago

Drinking and Driving with his kids in the car?  What a dirtbag.  That, my dear, is child endangerment and could be grounds for discontinuation of visitation rights.  Unfortunately he hasn't been busted for it yet.  You should contact your attorney to get full custody of your kids.  This news makes me sad as those kids could get seriously hurt, mangled, or even killed by his actions.  I hope you overcome your fear of retribution by him, and protect those kids.

I am protecting my kids but I also have to follow the law. I made the call to CPS. Now I have to wait for them to make the steps to stop it all.

24. Bard of Ely profile image79
    Bard of Elyposted 14 years ago

I don't know what to advise because I have no experience of this sort of thing to draw on and I know very little about the laws in your country. However, what strikes me as the main point is that your children are in danger and your daughter is seeking your help.

That you have made that call is a definte step in the right direction I should think though and I sincerely hope you get this situation in your life sorted out! My thoughts are with you at this very distressing time.

25. wesleycox profile image70
    wesleycoxposted 14 years ago

That is great to hear.  I sincerely hope that everything turns out well for you. smile

26. kmackey32 profile image64

oh me too.

1. yogeshsingh profile image65
      yogeshsinghposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you must be feeling excited as well as nervous now. smile

Yes I just want them to contact me so she can tell them.

what happened to your case.

Anyhow CPS said they will be contacting me soon as of yesterday.Since they are not with there dad they will prolly wait till the offices open on money.

oh, let us update.

27. kmackey32 profile image64

Let me tell you something. Having a few drinks is not a crime!!

No they want you to live a miserable life( thats when they will be happy), they are all rubbish people :- narrow minded

don't react to their comments as if we throw stone in a garbage, dirt will come over us.

BTW what happened to your issue.

2. profile image50

No but when you say you are broke, and want $1.00 hand outs, I am pretty sure that booze costs more than a dollar.
      So nothing in the Paypal from me.
      Private life is just that not meant to be splattered all over a Writers Forum.

just silly comment, cannot you comment above that.

3. candice5 profile image58

It is to her:) everything is a Crime smile

28. kmackey32 profile image64

Its just ticks me off. ya know. I have NEVER ever put my children in any danger.. And what i choose to write about is my choice...

thats the way it should be. you are a good parent, don't worry about the comments.

Yea I am and my children know that.

29. kmackey32 profile image64

did you know NYS banded smoking in vehicles with children in it? He was caught doing this too and I found out he had my 2 kids and his current wives 2 kids in a 3 passenger truck, along with her.

yeah any smoking is banned in vehicle with children in it. you have another supporting case in your favor. Hope you find some more too.

Yea yesterday I was trying to find a site that offers real criminal record checks. I just wonder if other things are going on besides what the children know about.

That man is real ass and what do you except can come out of an ass. Yes, other things are definitely there, just keep trying, you are doing a great job

Oh i know. Im doing whatever I can now...

30. yoshi97 profile image56
    yoshi97posted 14 years ago

I would take the path of less resistance ... push for supervised visits.

My reasoning is that he will make you out to be a bad parent as well ... and him the lesser of two evils. As a parent caught in a parental feud as a child, I do remember this, and I also remember how my father drug my mother's good name through the mud.

By being willing to allow him supervised visits you take away any argument he may have that you are trying to pull the children from him out of vengeance ... and an added bonus ... if he's the alcoholic you say he is (and I believe you) then he will show up at one of the visits with booze on his breath and the courts will be forced to cut the cord between him and the children unless he offers to seek counseling (and goes through with it).

Being a single parent is tough enough ... you don't need the added burden of your children being endangered by the other half.

The system works, but only for those brave enough to force it into motion. If you become frightened in the process remember this ... those are your children, and they count on you for their protection.

I know you'll pull through this! smile

31. kmackey32 profile image64

Well I just wanted to tell the @#$!. People have to drink to live duh..... When did I say the word booze??????

32. kmackey32 profile image64

its prolly that same red head that was bothering me the other day. Shes to scared to show her face. People like that hide for a reason...

1. profile image50

For goodness sake, I am trrying to get my head around someone that has had some much grief from booze wanting to drink. I am Asian and my hair is Black, and before you say anything racist think about my Comment.

omfg now im racist. I think you need a shrink hunny

2. kmackey32 profile image64

grief from booze wanting to drink huh? Where are you comming up with this stuff at?

i think she is your X husband changing the gender and also the accounts shows no hub

I saw that..

and now he has deleted the post and more clear evident to hide his identity.

2. profile image50

I am not your ex husband, he sounds a complete pig.
          I am writing to you not two people called ambition.
          But if you want to think I am whoeever, you may do so, afterall it is you sharing your life with the world and his Wife.

ohh poor guy, you are really an idiot and how can you think we can believe you lol

i think the person commenting is your X husband and he changed his name to an asian bitch. LOL

Asia is knows for its legends but there are some bitches there too.

hmm very much could be. Now he's pretending to type like hes not American. lol

33. Ambition profile image60
    Ambitionposted 14 years ago

just don't think about them more, these narrow minded cannot go above that.

She is sounding like your previous husband though, so she qualifies in the category of @$$ lickers. lol

34. kmackey32 profile image64

haha yea i know it. Every time she pops up with some stupid comment. I guess i'm just a person who is, if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. But then that's out the window if someones saying it to me first. lol

35. kmackey32 profile image64

seriously I bet he googled drinking and driving with kids in car and my post popped up.

i can bet on it as he knows everything what wrong he goes. He is an smart ass but we at hubpages are much smarter.

Well I was thinking it because years ago he did something like that to me..

2. kmackey32 profile image64

Do you see how at first his spelling ok and then it was all messed up. Like im stupid.

you are really smart as he try to jumble up the spell and think that he is an asian. He is really a jackass

36. kmackey32 profile image64

damn straight to put my kids life in danger ima share it to the whole world alright. The news does the same thing

1. rsmallory profile image67
      rsmalloryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm a little concerned-you mentioned you had your kids for the month...where are they now? Are you making the best of your time with them by spending so much time here on this forum? You asked your question and it has been answered multiple times. Call the authorities, report his behavior, contact a lawyer to have some action taken in court that will restrict his visits. Enough said already!

hmm people have children that work and people have children and get online. My children are also with me at certain times during the week. I didn't say thats all i will ever have them for was a month. And yes I did everything else..you say enough said, yet you are asking me questions like everyone else. lol

I think she doesn't realise you are also off the PC for hours on end. That Jenna-May whatever, if thats her real, is getting at me, she was on another Site I went on as Jenna-Mary name, then she was Jenny M, she is anti welfare, anti begging, anti most things,(Also easy to recognise) I got stuck into her once, only time I ever have because I thought she was a Stalker, she was everywhere.(But it was that she was in my time zone) She has disappeared now, and I think has turned up here, "as long as she behaves" She is an Indian I think, from the memory I have of her picture. So I wouldn't bother, people make their own minds up, and everyone always was giving her a hard time. Oh she doesn't like women that go to work,  that is most of the world. smile smile

I was really starting to believe it was my ex! She is mean for no reason

No she is your X, thats my gut feeling and the way she first write in american  style and then in asian style and then suddenly disappeared.

Every evidence are against her.

She does that, She even writes as though she is sloched sometimes. I wondered if she was a Lush. Still No picture. One thing I do know is she is reading all of this.

37. kmackey32 profile image64

YUP I could tell. And the fact that this guy is also a stalker. One time even showing up at the bottom of my bed 3 years after I left him.

38. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

And be aware that this forum can be read by everyone, not just members.

39. kmackey32 profile image64

yes I have never collected any welfare my entire life and had my first child at 17. I'd like to know how I am hurting them any? So it seems all the negative comments is from the same person?

You aren't and I'm bloody certain, you would never be able to get any sort of donation from her.
      As you see I have put my last name which is also Indian. Although clearly I am a white-washed version, Take NO NOTICE.

40. kmackey32 profile image64

and that's ok. I just don't think i am begging or pleaing to anyone. Ive never asked anyone in the forums. But gota go take kids for icecream, latta and thanks for the info.

1. profile image50

Have a good day Candice, I sure, you think you are right, but you are not.

41. candice5 profile image58
    candice5posted 14 years ago

Sarcasm, I am not responding to anymore of your posts so don't seek me out.Go back to Net where everyone loves you sad Soprry this Post is for Jenna-Whatever. Put your picture up.

42. kmackey32 profile image64

Well whoever the person is, is not rite in the head!!! Your rite though first she was jenna then she changed it to jenna may here..

43. Ambition profile image60

i am sure she is your X and if she is provoking or controversial then she will not gave clarification about she being asian and then suddenly run away.

Also, the name is not at all asian.

44. kmackey32 profile image64

IDK could be but candice said she did the same thing on another site. She may be just a person to likes to go into forums and cause drama. Some people get of on that stuff.

45. Ambition profile image60

Don't believe in anybody's words so easily, that's the order of the day.

46. kmackey32 profile image64

LOL ok.

47. candice5 profile image58

She has left her old site, and Jenna isn't Asian, but Jenny is, and that I think was her original one.
    I first came across her when I asked about a Knitting Service that produced Garments, at a cheap price.
    This is about how it went.
    Me Does anyone know of a Cheap producer of Clothing, maybe in Asia, as i had Gooled a few and they all looked dodgy.
    She answers with, something like Why Asian, Why don't you get the lazy people bludging off welfare in your Country to make them.
    I stupidly put, That Asian was cheaper, and she let rip.
    Then she dissappeared, she spells badly when she is annoyed, so my guess, is she just types faster, Imake heaps of grammatical mistakes, when I type fast, as well.  But I am a fairly good judge of people, and what would a man be doing on a Knitting bee Site, besides you kinda can tell Female from Male.
    I doubt it is Kmackeys Husband, he doesn't seem the knitting type, and this is her style.

48. Ambition profile image60

-nice explanation why she created grammatical mistakes

- she types faster when angry

-she spells badly when she is annoyed

kristie i have been about 2 weeks communicating with you and i don't know a single thing about your spelling or grammar

roll

i hope you understand something  smile

49. candice5 profile image58

I always over analyse everything on the net and every person, so I could be wrong, or worse still even paranoid. Who knows, I still think its the same woman.

50. rsmallory profile image67
    rsmalloryposted 14 years ago

KMackey, please accept my apology if my last post caused offense. It just seemed to me the replies were more about Jenna May than your original issue. I did not mean to critisize or sound judgemental. I understand that this month is not the only time you have with your kids and the time you spend on the computer is a personal choice you are entitled to. So, again please accept my apology.

By the way-any updates? Did CPS visit? Have you spoken with an attorney? I hope and pray everything works out for you.

I now have a domestic issue of my own I am delaing with between my neice and my sister. See my post about helping my neice. It's not the same issue in detail as yours, but I feel like I understand your situation a little better because of my own. Thanks.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)