Why's my iguana gone aggressivet

1. profile image48
    KEZZ1109posted 6 years ago

Why's my iguana gone aggressivet

Hi again thanks for ur advice before. It has been just over a month and we got spike our iguana out for first time last night he was fine we also let him have a little roam around. But today he has turned really nasty when we go near his cage he is whipping and biting the glass. Any idea on why as we r a bit worried about whether to get him out again today or leave him. X x any advice would be much appreciated

2. profile image0
    ZombieJoeposted 6 years ago

well, it sounds like when he was out he was ok.  He may have just been pretending to be ok as well though.  I say give him a day or two and take him out again.  See how he reacts.  If he reacts the same way, still eats regularly, then give me another message.  It sounds as though when he was taken out it stressed him out and now he is showing you that it did.  Just give him a day to decompress and then try again.  Please keep me updated.  Thank you.

3. profile image48
    KEZZ1109posted 6 years ago

tthanks he seems better this morning will keep u informed. Just out of interest it has mainly been my partner who has been handling him shall we keep it that way for now or should we both be handling him to get him used to both of us. Thanks for all ur help its grately appreciated x

working