jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Adsense confusion. Advice appreciated!

1. Rain Defence profile image94
    Rain Defenceposted 6 years ago

Hello, I have attempted to associate my hubpages account with adsense and analytics. I got a message from adsense saying that I had been approved. The problem is that firstly I associated one of my hubs rather than my profile here. This may or not be the reason for the following problems but basically if I log in to my analytics account hubpages doesnt appear at all. It also doesnt show up on adsense and when I look on hubpages I can't see any way of telling whether adsense has been activated or not.
    How long does it take to go through? It was a few hours ago that this happened, but the message I got from adsense was that it would be active straightaway. I just don't know if I've messed something up.
    Advice would be great.
    Cheers.

1. Randy Godwin profile image95
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You must insert your assigned Google code into the proper place on the settings page first.

2. Rain Defence profile image94
    Rain Defenceposted 6 years ago

Hi, I did input the analytics code into the settings page and on there it says that everything is active bar ebay, which I haven't signed up for yet. But still nothing shows in my analytics or adsense account page.

Did you put the URL of each hub into the tracking section of Analytics?

Rain Defenceposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hi, no I didn't do this, I thought it would be done automatically. Do I have to create a new analytics profile to do this?

No!  It will be entered under your HubPages profile in your Google Analytics account.    smile

Rain Defenceposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Ok well I don't have one of those. Will one be added automatically then?

working