jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is a good name for boy puppy?

1. cydro profile image87
    cydroposted 6 years ago

What is a good name for boy puppy?

I like Chipper... any thoughts?

2. justmesuzanne profile image88
    justmesuzanneposted 6 years ago

Well, it depends on what kind of puppy it is and what color and if he has spots, long hair, short hair, one blue eye, floppy ears...for God's sake man! Give us something to go on! ;D

3. Jonesy0311 profile image61
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

That depends on the breed. My pit bull's name is Hemi...I probably also could have gone with Taz or some other label that denotes mayhem and rebellion since he has decided that he is the pack leader in my house and I am no longer the Alpha.

If it's a bulldog, you have to go with "Winston." I'm also a fan of Brewster, Champ, Wiggles, and Duke. Diogie (pronounced D-O-G) is also clever.

4. AppsHub profile image39
    AppsHubposted 6 years ago

We have a girl cat called Tiger:)

Keep it (#Appsly)

5. cydro profile image87
    cydroposted 6 years ago

How could I leave out the details?  It's a combination between a west highland terrier and a poodle (a westie-poo?).  If you guys really want to, I guess you can google image it.  My bad for leaving that info out!!

6. rob_allen profile image85
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

It depends. We usually base the name of our puppies according to their appearance. By the way, you can be a little playful in naming your puppy, My friend named his cute puppies SMILEY CYRUS and ROB SPOTINSSON.. nice names, no? very creative smile

Closed to reply