jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are some crazy things that one of your pets have done?

1. Nspeel profile image76
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

What are some crazy things that one of your pets have done?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5612423_f260.jpg

2. thejeffriestube profile image74
    thejeffriestubeposted 6 years ago

The miniature dachshund trying to hump the Rottweiler was a great one...LOL

3. Simple Pet Care profile image58
    Simple Pet Careposted 6 years ago

My mini dachshund/chihuahua mix chased a deer once. Now he just gets chased by our cat.

4. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 6 years ago

My Pit/Walker Coonhound mix was an escape artist -- she climbed fences of any height, opened gates, and also opened doors and windows. She even went so far as to jump out of a second-story window on the 4th of July while we were gone for the fireworks. Luckily she only tore off a toenail doing it. She was picked up by local law enforcement, who took her to the pound and put her in a kennel. He turned around to radio in my details so someone could contact me about her, and she was already sitting perfectly by his side begging for attention.

5. JenJen0703 profile image83
    JenJen0703posted 6 years ago

I had a pit bull that was awesome.  When my Yorkie would get loose and take off running away from me, my pit bull would chase him down and block him while she growled at him, to keep him from running any further before I could catch up to him.

6. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 6 years ago

My wooden door is half wood and the top half is glass. The cat would jump half way up the door and stick in her claws in the wood and hang on and peep in the glass part. To this day I think she must have had great balance to hang on that long.

7. stylezink profile image82
    stylezinkposted 6 years ago

My cat Gotti likes to sneak out of the house so every time we don't see him around for a while we panic. Whenever we start looking for him and calling his name my dog, GoGo will look for him on her own and find him for us. We've never asked her to she just does it on her own and I think she hears the worry in our voices. She has also found him outside when he got into the crawl space under the house. She's my awesome aussie!

working