jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? Why?

1. ChilliWilly profile image60
    ChilliWillyposted 6 years ago

If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? Why?

2. NiaG profile image90
    NiaGposted 6 years ago

Bird. I can go wherever I want. I always fantasized about being a bird ever since I was little.

3. ronhi profile image74
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

Maybe a puppy, but only if i could remain a puppy for the rest of my life...i think puppies are so adorable and i love the way they are playful.

4. icciev profile image61
    iccievposted 6 years ago

I would be a horse. beautfull, kind, lovely, friendly and faithfull animals. thats why I want to be horse.

5. PhoenixV profile image78
    PhoenixVposted 6 years ago

Maybe an elephant or a dolphin to see how intelligent they are. Or a dog because I admire them.

6. shwetha123 profile image74
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

Well i would like to be a bird. Birds can fly anywhere they want. They do not need visa and passports as we human beings required. So if I get choice then I would like to be a bird.

7. OutsideTheLines profile image60
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

Probably a panda bear. They're just awesome all the way around.

8. JerryJupiter profile image60
    JerryJupiterposted 6 years ago

I'm torn between a large flying animal, eagle or something similar - the freedom must be amazing to be able to fly!

But it'd be nice to be a dog too... do nothing, lie around, get fed.. smile

9. BenjaBenja profile image60
    BenjaBenjaposted 6 years ago

Definitely an elephant - they are intelligent, have great memories and a great sense of family and community. Not to mention they are graceful and generally not feared. But I would want to be a wild elephant, not in the circus or in a zoo...

working