jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If given the choice, would you rather have the power to fly or the power to read

1. L.C. Smith profile image59
    L.C. Smithposted 7 years ago

If given the choice, would you rather have the power to fly or the power to read minds?

2. Deborah Demander profile image92
    Deborah Demanderposted 7 years ago

I can already read minds. So I'd like to fly, of my own ability. Without outside assistance.

3. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

The power to fly i would hate having to hear everyones negitave ways of thinking and to know there intament details i think that would be disturbing

4. saiv profile image55
    saivposted 7 years ago

my choice will be the power to fly. when you have the power to fly you can reach your dear ones with in no time. Flying like a bird its really good and nobody wanna lose that. Reading minds!! no, its a kinda disturbance.

5. kristyleann profile image60
    kristyleannposted 7 years ago

I would rather fly. If you could read people's minds you'd know everything they were thinking, good and bad...but personally I wouldn't wan to know if someone was thinking something bad about me.

But what if they were thinking about something really awful that happened to them (losing a loved one, being abused, etc.) It would be too sad...and plus what if they were thinking about doing something horrible (kill someone, rob a bank, etc.)...  yeah, you could probably stop them, but if you could read everyone's mind you couldn't stop everyone that was going to do something bad....that kind of knowledge would be too overwhemling for me.

6. Multiflavour profile image57
    Multiflavourposted 7 years ago

to fly..much cheaper and quicker especially if my wife is far from me like my case.

Reading  minds. Somehow it is possible to find out sooner or later and in any case it is not so essential in life..

7. David R Bradley profile image83
    David R Bradleyposted 7 years ago

Flight please!  That level of total freedom would be amazing.  I am very jealous of Seagulls.

8. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

I think if you're highly intuitive you can read people thoughts.
    I'd rather fly.. [I wonder if you'd still burn calories flying as opposed to walking..] smile