Does anyone have suggestions for types of natural ingredients I can add to my pa

1. smarter4ever profile image77
    smarter4everposted 6 years ago

Does anyone have suggestions for types of natural ingredients I can add to my parrots bath water?

Does anyone have suggestions for what types of natural ingredients I can add to my parrot's bath water?  I have heard of aloe, but not much else. Any advice would be appreciated. I would like to offer an alternative to my bird other than just plain bath water, and the occasional in-store spray I purchase.

2. profile image35
    LORD ENKIposted 6 years ago

HI there: Awsome choice parrots are beautiful ! My dear they don't need anything as they do not in there natural enviornments! I have had cocketiels for years,the only time i needed them with something was if they were picking themselves,and most parrots do this out of being bored.If you give them a good spray bath allow them to preen themselves and they are usually fine.And last there is a product called QUELL it is a spray which soothes irritated skin on birds.It's best used if birds are excessivly picking themselves! I hope this helps I like birds more than people,the are the best pets in the world!!

working