jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which is the Most Disgusting - Cockroaches or Rats?

1. Rachelle Williams profile image90
    Rachelle Williamsposted 6 years ago

Which is the Most Disgusting - Cockroaches or Rats?

2. Pollyannalana profile image86
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

Ew yuck, that is a hard one. I never really ever had any rats in my house but I did roaches when I lived in deep south and I stayed sick to my stomach, even spraying only kept them under control, never was rid of them, so I would probably say roaches.

3. profile image53
    Vladi Dorfmanposted 6 years ago

Like Pollyannalana, I never had rats in my house ... until 3 months ago. Before that, cockroaches would win my vote. However, after confronting a rat I know that my vote goes to them.
    That one rat that took shelter in my home actually chewed through a plastic container that had my parrot's food in it and ate some of it and came back to eat more every night. For days it scared my parrot as it ran around my house at night (the cockatiel I have is very sensitive to any noise). I managed to trap it after a few attempts and hopefully no other rats will be my unwelcome guests in the future!

4. micko27 profile image75
    micko27posted 6 years ago

cockroaches for sure, I am afraid of bugs smile

5. Shaddie profile image91
    Shaddieposted 6 years ago

I breed cockroaches for my tarantulas, and they are surprisingly clean little animals. Their smell is nonexistent unless you literally stick your face in their cage, and that is after months of not cleaning. Rats, however, have a pungent odor that is noticeable in their enclosures immediately after a day of cleaning, and I am always aware of a household that keeps rodent pets because the rooms they are kept in certainly smell like rodents!

My vote goes to rats because of their unattractive smell.

working