Can a Bichon Frise be trained to kill?

1. profile image48
    zipperdoodle222posted 6 years ago

Can a Bichon Frise be trained to kill?

My family just got a Bichon Frise puppy.  To be honest, my main interest in getting a dog was to have it as a kind of dangerous status symbol.  I'd like to train it to be able to kill on command.  But all the resources that I've found about how to do this assume that you have a pitt bull. 

So I'd like to know: can a Bichon Frise be trained to kill?  Or do I need to return this dog and get another one?

Thanks.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6011176_f260.jpg

2. mischeviousme profile image61
    mischeviousmeposted 6 years ago

I'm sure you can train it to kill, that does not mean however, that it will succeed.

3. profile image0
    RCAugustposted 6 years ago

A Bichon Frise is not a dog anyone would train to kill.  This dog belongs to the Companion Dog group.

One of the best dog breeds to train to kill is one that has for decades been trained as a security dog.  That is the Alsatian Shepherd, commonly known as the German Shepherd.  The Alsatian has one of the hardest, meanest, and nastiest bites of all dog breeds, exceeding the American Pit Bull Terrier in bite strength, and rivaling the bites of the Doberman Pinscher and the Rottweiler.  The Alsatian is also highly intelligent and easy to train for security and police work, ranging from K-9 units to drug detection and detection of other contraband; likewise, the Alsatian is also excellent for search and rescue teams and carcass detection at recovery sites.

working