jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

What animal is the most majestic (in your opinion?)

1. Earl S. Wynn profile image84
    Earl S. Wynnposted 6 years ago

What animal is the most majestic (in your opinion?)

2. MartyCT profile image58
    MartyCTposted 6 years ago

The tiger, its beautiful and incredibly powerful, I once saw a clip of a tiger appear from being impossible to see in tall grass and jump so high it just barely missed swiping a man off the back of an elephant.

3. loveorlost profile image37
    loveorlostposted 6 years ago

Lion. Powerfull and brave...........................

4. ishwaryaa22 profile image89
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

In my opinion, the lion is the most majestic animal.

5. profile image0
    Author Karin K.Hposted 6 years ago

the wolf...there is something about their eyes that pull u in. I think they are beautiful.I know some people think vicious when they think wolf, but I only see wonder, family units and a gracefullness that not many animals have..

6. xethonxq profile image63
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

The first thing that came to my mind was a lion, but as I was thinking about this more I kept coming back to the Bald Eagle. Either way...both are beautiful creatures.

7. Mahuleia profile image57
    Mahuleiaposted 6 years ago

It's gotta be the Tiger. I love all tigers, particularly the Siberians, but love all cats great and small, and all animals in general.

8. Ana Teixeira profile image83
    Ana Teixeiraposted 6 years ago

all felines.. cats..lions.. tigers... felines have a majestic way about them nobody can deny!

9. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

The mountain lion........

Powers of stalking, patience, speed and agility........
    They are the total package!

Oh, the muscles at work in a big cat........

they have the ability to rip the MOST valued guard dog to pieces........I know this

Sure, a Moose can stop a big rig, but once stopped, the moose can not tear it to shreds....

And, then, there is my sworn enemy..........he or she, is also quite powerful, in a deceitful kind of way.

10. Minn.purplerose profile image59
    Minn.purpleroseposted 6 years ago

Traditionally, lions have been voted the most majestic.  However, I like wolves.  They are beautiful, quick on their feet, very intelligent and proud.

11. JoshuaThePost profile image60
    JoshuaThePostposted 6 years ago

If you have ever seen a Bull Elk walk into an open meadow at dawn with the morning mist settling around him . . . . Warm breath billowing from his nostrils cutting the icy chill?

It's majestic.

12. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 6 years ago

When you speak of majestic, I assume you are talking about the appearance of something grand and breath taking. I think of the wild mustang. This is a beautiful creature that's both strong and noble which fits the description.  Once domestic and not native to North America, they survived the wild canyons of the western states, although populations have become smaller. They are still roaming the west today.

13. Pablo Valle profile image53
    Pablo Valleposted 6 years ago

I think the wolf that is in my picture wink

14. twilanelson profile image59
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

For me the Saluki is the most majestic animal, this is the most graceful looking dog I have ever seen.  They love to gracefully climb to the highest point possible and then they regally keep watch over everything and everyone.

15. IJR112 profile image60
    IJR112posted 6 years ago

I'd have to go with a sloth here.  I can't believe how this animal has survived to this point.  It is a truly hilarious animal and I'm really in awe of it.