jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What's the most unusual pet you've had?

1. PrincessK827 profile image59
    PrincessK827posted 6 years ago

What's the most unusual pet you've had?

2. ChickenHouses profile image72
    ChickenHousesposted 6 years ago

a snake that was 6 ft long and ugly.  gave me the creeps

3. Caveman Etris profile image72
    Caveman Etrisposted 6 years ago

I would have to say that the most unusual pets I had were the Giant African Millipedes. They were all black and can reach up to 10 inches or more in length but mine were smaller. They are easy to keep and move slowly. When placed on your arm they feel like a heavy, long toothbrush. They eat vegetable matter but also some soft dog foods. There are various millipedes your can purchase and some are colorful. They are harmless pets and curl up when frightened.

4. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 6 years ago

Donkeys, TN fainting goats, and rabbits.

5. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image58
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 6 years ago

I had a pet clam when I was a kid that I brought home from Lake Erie and kept in a bucket until one day I decided to dissect my clam and see what was inside. My younger sister was appalled. I guess I was a budding biologist and very curious. I wouldn't do it today ~ I could not, although I do eat clam chowder...

6. katkin profile image60
    katkinposted 6 years ago

Can't say I've had an unusual pet,but,my daughter used to have a pet snail. She called it Brian!

7. tigerbaby777 profile image84
    tigerbaby777posted 6 years ago

Green-Cheeked Conure, do's and don'ts.  These loving little clowns will brighten your lives if you let them, but they need to be a viable part of your family to be happy. read more