jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What breed of dogs do you enjoy most?

1. romper20 profile image83
    romper20posted 6 years ago

What breed of dogs do you enjoy most?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6364145_f260.jpg

2. MrAungst profile image62
    MrAungstposted 6 years ago

I LOVE Chesapeake Bay Retrievers. Beautiful, strong, loyal dogs. They're great with water, make great waterfowl hunting companions, and can weather even the harshest winter environments. Watching one of these dogs use its powerful chest to break the ice and dive into a frozen body of water never ceases to create a sense of awe in me.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I love dogs, and prefer the larger breeds.  My favorite breed is the Labrador Retriever.  I have had several over many years and I love their "sense of humor."  They tend to be clowns and so loyal.  We currently have a Lab, a German shepherd and a Leonberger.  Always room for one more but who can afford to feed them - LOL

4. dappledesigns profile image89
    dappledesignsposted 6 years ago

I would have to say German Shepherd, Husky and Norwegian Elkhound. Right now we have a German Shepherd / Norwegian Elkhound who loves to snuggle, would protect us with everything he had if necessary and loves to steal our long awaited ripe tomatoes right off the vine.

5. LGrey profile image60
    LGreyposted 6 years ago

I love all dogs. My absolute favorite breed are boxers. They are so smart and loyal. They are so just big wiggly clowns. I also Love pit bulls. i know they get a bad rap, but I think that reflects on the owners instead of the dogs. My family had two pits when I was growing up. They are super smart and sweet dogs. They slept in bed with me every night when i was growing up.

6. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image59
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 6 years ago

I like them all - every dog has unique attributes that make it an individual. However, that said, I really like boxers - why? Because, they make me laugh! They are so fun-loving. I also prefer German Shepherds, I think because I had a German Shepherd companion as a baby. I also like Dobermans because they are elegant, intelligent, sensitive and loyal.

working