jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your favourite animal and what do you think that says about you?

1. Ana Teixeira profile image83
    Ana Teixeiraposted 5 years ago

What is your favourite animal and what do you think that says about you?

Everyone has a specific animal they like and / or relate to.. I'm curious to know which animal gets the more votes here on hubpages.

2. Nights Dream profile image60
    Nights Dreamposted 5 years ago

Real: The eagle. To me it symbolizes the spirit and how it can fly and truely be free.

3. glmclendon profile image60
    glmclendonposted 5 years ago

The Lion, I am graceful, strong , proud and can be rough if need be.

4. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

I like small dogs because they are so lovable, cute and friendly.  The fun part is putting clothes on them.  I think I relate to a monkey because they are very playful.

5. GDiBiase profile image73
    GDiBiaseposted 5 years ago

If its a domestic animal I would have to say dog, I need that unconditional love they give. If its a wild animal I find tigers so beautiful.

6. Melindas Mind profile image70
    Melindas Mindposted 5 years ago

If it's a real animal, the dolphin but if I can choose any animal the unicorn. What this says about me, I have no idea. lol

7. afriqnet profile image51
    afriqnetposted 5 years ago

My favorite animal for a pet is a dog. Dogs are the best companions animals to everyone of us who ones one. So I am voting for Man's Best Friend.

8. libby1970 profile image72
    libby1970posted 5 years ago

Although I love all animals, including my boxer dog, Buster- my favorite animal is the male african lion! I just love them! I think they're majestic, powerful, scary, feirce, protectors of their prides, and just amazing creatures! I want to go to Africa on a safari... what a vacation that would be!!