jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If dogs could talk, what do you think they would say?

1. Ethan Green profile image89
    Ethan Greenposted 5 years ago

If dogs could talk, what do you think they would say?

2. afriqnet profile image49
    afriqnetposted 5 years ago

Certainly they would not only say something but would be very attentive listeners. I think the most common thing they would say is a simple ' Thank you ' smile

3. libby1970 profile image72
    libby1970posted 5 years ago

My dog would say these things, " No take me out to potty before you!" and "come on, come on, lets go back outside and stay," or "I know I just ate but I want to eat again and I'll take some of your food too!"

I can just see my dogs actions and his eyes and I can almost tell what he is thinking.

4. landscapeartist profile image77
    landscapeartistposted 5 years ago

oh oh come play with me.  feed me.  throw the stick.  give me your shoe.  give me your other shoe.  play with me again.  feed me again.  throw the stick. ...

5. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image59
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 5 years ago

Feed me! Let's go for a ride! Let's go for a walk! I love you! Don't take my bone! Oh, the cat!

6. Georgina_writes profile image83
    Georgina_writesposted 5 years ago

One of mine would whine like a toddler "I want a treat.....I want a treat.....I want a treat" and the other would say "Throw the ball...throw the ball...throw the ball..."  I'm actually really glad that they can't talk human language.  Their persistent doggie language is enough!

7. profile image59
    Squirrelgonzoposted 5 years ago

I think mine would say: "Feed Me Seymour!"

working