jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Pet lovers, would you ever consider being buried with your pet after you die?

1. mintinfo profile image76
    mintinfoposted 5 years ago

Pet lovers, would you ever consider being buried with your pet after you die?

Apparently it is the new trend for those who wish to be reunited with their furry four legged companions

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7813426_f260.jpg

2. catgypsy profile image79
    catgypsyposted 5 years ago

I have all my pets cremated and have their ashes in a special container. I plan on being cremated and told my brother that after I die, I want him to mix all of our ashes together.

3. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

no. I plan to bury my cat with my own hands in my backyard. Getting it cremated ...my hubby will yell at me for wasting money. Me... i prefer to be with my family.. at the you know where...

4. lburmaster profile image85
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I would consider it, but I think some people would not want a woman buried in their backyard. It's best they do not even know the animals are there. Plus my favorite pet so far was cremated...

5. agilitymach profile image97
    agilitymachposted 5 years ago

Yes.  I have my pets cremated too.  I have told family to put them in my casket when I die. smile

6. davidlivermore profile image97
    davidlivermoreposted 5 years ago

Well, I don't expect to die for awhile.  I know my two cats will die before me.  I don't plan to hold their ashes for my own death, and I don't think I could handle having them in the home.  It would be too hard for me.

working