jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever experienced pet flipping in the past?

1. Everyday Miracles profile image87
    Everyday Miraclesposted 4 years ago

Have you ever experienced pet flipping in the past?

If not, have you heard about it before?

2. MoonByTheSea profile image92
    MoonByTheSeaposted 4 years ago

Is that like house flipping, where you get an old, worn out pet, spruce it up, and sell it for a profit?

3. Chuck profile image91
    Chuckposted 4 years ago

I think I have heard of this and it sounds like a cruel tactic in which one flips their pet in the air.  If pet flipping is the act of throwing a pet into the air in catching it then I am not interested in it as it is not only cruel but dangerous to the life and health of the pet.

However, if pet flipping is something else, I would be curious to learn what it involves.

4. maggs224 profile image86
    maggs224posted 4 years ago

I have not heard of Pet flipping, but I would be interested to know what it is.

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 4 years ago

Wow, I'm surprised how few have heard the term. In my own world, "pet flipping" is when people acquire a cheap or free animal, then turn around and sell it for a profit. It's done without any regard to the animal's health or future well-being, and the shelter is full of pets that didn't sell. Yes, sadly, I have a LOT of experience with the far end of it -- rehabilitating traumatized pack animals who have repeatedly bonded with humans and been passed off to the next. Yep, I can certainly rant about that type of pet flipping...but I'll restrain myself right this moment tongue

working