how do I break down 80% 20% into ounces,I need to make a mixture of 80% of one liquid 20%of...
another, how does that break down into ounces
Various percentages OF ounces will make up total ounces. Percentages can be calculated for any volume of some form of measurement.
For example, if you have 100 ounces of a liquid, then 80 ounces is 80% and 20 ounces would be the remaining 20%
Take the total volume you want to end up with (which in your case is ounces), and then calculate how much would be 80% and how much is 20%.
by dannycarrey5 years ago
Is 20% of your hubs is making 80% of your profit?
by Ness5 years ago
Do your hubs follow the 80-20 rule?The 80-20 rule (Pareto's principle) means that roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. I am finding that with my hubs, I'd say that 20% of them are bringing...
by Liam Hallam5 years ago
Does the 20/80 rule apply to your Hubs?Does 20% of your work make 80% of your views/ profit etc?
by lovetherain5 months ago
Have you noticed if your income from Hubpages follows the 80/20 rule?
by brettb7 years ago
Hi all,I've been on hubpages 3 months now (this isn't my main account).It's easy to see that the 80/20 rule applies once again - 20% of my hubs make 80% of my adsense income.Do other hubbers see the same?Actually it's...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.