Do you learn photography at school?

1. lzlpio90 profile image82
    lzlpio90posted 6 years ago

Do you learn photography at school?

I have read your question in the forum. You're an aspiring photographer, no doubt. I like photography too., But, I just took pictures randomly, wherever I like, whatever my eyes see... Can you learn photography without enrolling in for a school or whatsoever?

2. profile image47
    kaatrina0maarieposted 6 years ago

Yes you can. But it maily will depend on the school you go to, because there are some schools out there who have photography classes, or yuo can find a school that is just for photography. There are many choices out there. You just gotta know what you want and what you are looking for.

3. martinrocks_88 profile image66
    martinrocks_88posted 6 years ago

Tanx a lot. i haven't gone to any schools to learn photography. its my opinion that anyone can become an expert in photography only if they are dedicated and willing to learn from anything they see. Photography is all about capturing things which our eyes fails to see everyday. So try taking pics of even normal things in a different way. Experiment with angles and lights, u will sure get great pics. Share your pics so that we too can see them.GUD LUCK :-)