jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are some creative uses for old denim/jeans that are in good shape, but no l

1. TiffanyTWeber profile image59
    TiffanyTWeberposted 6 years ago

What are some creative uses for old denim/jeans that are in good shape, but no longer fit?

2. inevitablesecrets profile image73
    inevitablesecretsposted 6 years ago

I've seen some really cool purses and bags made of old jeans

3. Natashalh profile image92
    Natashalhposted 6 years ago

Move beyond your typical denim purse and recycle your jeans into magnetic fridge pockets - it's recycling and organizing in one fun project! read more

4. Phelcky profile image61
    Phelckyposted 6 years ago

Why don't you give them away. You could also sell them maybe online, you could even earn a little on it.

5. Natashalh profile image92
    Natashalhposted 6 years ago

I just happened to have a pair of jeans I was about to get rid of! Instead, I made them into fridge pockets. Check it out here:

http://natashalh.hubpages.com/t/

To be fair, the question was for jeans that no longer fit. These jeans have never fit, but I bought them because they were on sale. That's why they always tell you not to buy stuff simply because it has a red sticker!

6. TiffanyTWeber profile image59
    TiffanyTWeberposted 6 years ago

In searching for answers to this question, I created a Pinterest board full of ideas.  I think the quilt, the rug, and the placemats are definitely on my list to do. 

http://pinterest.com/tifany74/diy-denim-recycled/

7. Amanda Neufeld profile image60
    Amanda Neufeldposted 5 years ago

A fun craft! My mother showed me once, how to make a little purse out of old jeans. She used the pocket as the front panel of the purse and part of the leg for the back panel. Taking some extra strips of fabric she made a strap and edging on the purse! Makes a great purse for a little girl, or a great way to recycle old clothes!

working