How sculpture can be made with used household items?

1. Reves-diary profile image77
    Reves-diaryposted 5 years ago

How sculpture can be made with used household items?

2. Boots Iacono profile image79
    Boots Iaconoposted 5 years ago

In a simple way to answer this... whatever way you can think of in putting two or more objects together to convey a feeling is a sculpture... the challenge is conveying the feeling in such a way to make others feel what you feel.  That's why art exists, and why pain is so much easier to convey than joy... we, as human beings, seem to become more profoundly affected by our pain than our joy.

I would like to know what materials you are using and what you are trying to convey, if you don't mind, of course.

3. profile image57
    TrophyMonkposted 4 years ago

Great question. Sculptures can be used in so many ways around the house...For example inside the home sculptures can be used as bookends, as desk and office art, coffee table decoration, or on the walls as light fixtures, or wall decorations.

Outside of the home sculptures are frequently used as lawn art and garden art. Many people purchase bronze animal sculptures or buy sculptures as gifts for others.

If you're looking for how to actually make a sculpture there are many many methods. I'm not sure I 100% understand your question but if you could be more clear that would be great. Otherwise there's plenty of information about sculptures on our website here:
    http://trophymonk.com/collections/sculptures

working