jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you color? If so, what do you do with your finished colorings?

1. Daughter Of Maat profile image96
    Daughter Of Maatposted 5 years ago

Do you color? If so, what do you do with your finished colorings?

I love coloring pictures. I'm keeping my finished pictures in an 8x10 scrapbook. What do you do with yours?

2. emimemo profile image78
    emimemoposted 5 years ago

Most of my paintings are in the storage. But my kids drawings and craft items are on the wall. I keep the kids art if I think they did great job and the item is easier to keep. Otherwise, take a photo of it and say good bye.

3. DeanCash profile image62
    DeanCashposted 5 years ago

I color and keep them on a treasure crest - large old box. It maybe nothing to you but come a time of your life were we share those moments to our kids or to other kids, it's like having more fun with them.

4. Civil War Bob profile image59
    Civil War Bobposted 5 years ago

The last time I colored was on a plane to India in September, 2003, where I was singing with an 8-man group.  I left the coloring book and crayons with the orphans there.  If "coloring" can be expanded to "painting" then every room of the house is my artwork, complete with complementing trim work.

5. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 5 years ago

I love to color and just keep my coloring books on a shelf along with my crayons that no one is allowed to touch. Because I'm picky that way. LOL!