jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your favorite thing about Instagram, if you use it?

1. oceansnsunsets profile image89
    oceansnsunsetsposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite thing about Instagram, if you use it?

Instagram is new to me as an app, but seems really cool.  I am curious what others thoughts are on it, and what their favorite features are on it.  Is there any "downside" to it?  Do you know of people that use Instagram for all of their photo taking needs?

2. KarlawithaK profile image63
    KarlawithaKposted 5 years ago

I love instagram, mostly because of the ease of applying effects to photos. The integration with social media is nice also, makes sharing simple. The only downside I can think of is that it seems that the effects are limited to certain platforms. For example, I have an android phone and I notice friends on facebook post pics with effects that I don't have access to. I assume that they are using iphones.

3. Miss Tiff profile image81
    Miss Tiffposted 5 years ago

I love this app because you can see people's lives just through pictures. I personally love taking pictures so I really enjoy this app. I love all the awesome effects and how easy it is to share to all your social networking sites.

4. photostudiosupply profile image61
    photostudiosupplyposted 5 years ago

I like this app very much. Firstly, because we can give a new look to our photos with its special effects. Secondly, sharing on social networking sites is very easy using this app.