jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Can anyone help and tell me how can I make people follow me on my hub???

1. thirdworldcraft profile image68
    thirdworldcraftposted 4 years ago

Can anyone help and tell me how can I make people follow me on my hub???

2. Nell Rose profile image92
    Nell Roseposted 4 years ago

What you mean tie them up and threaten them with foot tickles you mean?!! the words 'Make people' tends to pee people off somewhat! If you have written a hub and want feedback, find another hub that you think is interesting, read it and comment on the bottom of the page. most of us know the protocol of answering the comment and then reading your hub out of politeness and interest. So just make sure you always comment, you need to be seen first so people know who you are, okay? Do not just click on 'follow' without commenting, you will just be ignored. not deliberately but because of the way that our profile is laid out we sometimes miss new followers, you need to jump in and say 'hey great to meet you' kinda thing, okay?

thirdworldcraftposted 4 years agoin reply to this

By 'make people', I mean how can i get noticed...Thank you for the answer..You're right and I will follow your suggestion...smile

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

read other hubbers hub and write some nice comments. They will foloow you and you can follow them back. In addition, answer some questions and forums. More followers over there.

thirdworldcraftposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks peachpurple....That is a good idea...smile

working