jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What was the thing you tried something new recently?

1. LensMan999 profile image53
    LensMan999posted 4 years ago

What was the thing you tried something new recently?

Explain what you did and what made you do it.

2. residentstone profile image58
    residentstoneposted 4 years ago

Well, Lensman, I've always tried to stay in somewhat decent shape, but time permitting, my wife an I make a strong effort to hike 3-4 miles a day through the woods, 5-6 times a week, rain, snow, sleet or shine. Its a fun way to keep the pounds off and continue to stay in somewhat decent shape :0)

3. furban profile image59
    furbanposted 4 years ago

A new Money generation Program that creates a virtual "supercomputer" by linking people's processors to gether via the internet. The then pay you $1.00 per thread to use those processes. Their is also a referral program.

But the main thing is that they came up with a way that creates a virtual supercomputer. I think it is very inventive.
    Go here to find out more.....

4. Mdisinger profile image69
    Mdisingerposted 4 years ago

I had in mind to have an hair cut before my birthday, but I was unable to wait until set a day to go the Salon, so I decide to do by myself, hair grow so no important it all, so I did check on line how to do it without problem, I make a pony tail close to the neck down, and double elastic band so I used my house scissor viola!. Done!, I cut by myself and I posted in my face book, and when for a walk over my boyfriend office. He was surprise…wasn't bad it all…now I do have short but with the touch of the hair stylish person fixed.  I want to do it, and learn if I’m capable, I love the result.