jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Do you enjoy drawing?

1. leroy64 profile image80
    leroy64posted 4 years ago

Do you enjoy drawing?

What media do you like to use?

Do you draw in private, or in public?  (I like to do quick studies on the train,  using whatever pen and paper I have with me.)

I just wanted to show off one of my efforts.  The picture of my hand is drawn with charcoal on paper. 

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8144209_f260.jpg

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8144283_f260.jpg

Nice Leroy, I love to sit and sketch while watching TV. I wish I was better at it, but I don't practice enough.  This sketch is pencil. I draw left handed so drawing this was tedious, putting pencil down, checking out the hand and so forth.  LOL

We should have a forum for posting our sketches!

leroy64posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Nice sketch.  I will have to try that process out.  Sounds challenging. 

Great idea about the forum.  I probably need to read the forum rules, I have not been on them for more than a year.

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

Yes. Most of the time I draw animals, but I also draw nature scenes.

4. theryanpride profile image80
    theryanprideposted 4 years ago

I can't draw i wish i could draw but i do enjoy watching my sons draw and using there imagination and seeing what they come up with.

5. Nicole Danielle profile image64
    Nicole Danielleposted 4 years ago

I love to draw but I tend to lack confidence in myself and my artist ability. Mostly I draw at home. Hands are one of my most difficult things personally. Your quite talented
    smile

leroy64posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you.  Confidence in myself is an issue for me as well.  I think most artists have that problem, at least those that I know personally.   Every one deals with it differently, but the issue is there.

6. erorantes profile image52
    erorantesposted 4 years ago

I like your drawing.  It is creative to draw your own hand. I can do drawings with charcol. I can copy any object. But  I can not draw faces. It is interesting how  I have the impediment  to copy the faces. I believe it has to do with an injury on my head . I took a class on drawing in college for six months and I got the first place on my abilities for drawing objets. Can you believe it.? It was intense. You know  the saying. You need to practice to make it perfect.

working