jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Do you have these doors in your home?

1. Ann810 profile image80
    Ann810posted 23 months ago

Do you have these doors in your home?

Notice there's a cross at the top, and an open Bible at the bottom. (I have two of those doors, one at the front door and one bathroom door).

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12925589_f260.jpg

2. Aime F profile image83
    Aime Fposted 23 months ago

Well, shucks.  My eyes are now open!  I see that the Lord is sending me messages through the designs of my closet doors.  If that's not proof well then, gosh, what is??  Praise Jesus!

1. Ann810 profile image80
      Ann810posted 23 months agoin reply to this

The Lord might not send signs through images, but He can talk to your spirit with a calm voice. There's your proof. . . .

3. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 23 months ago

I hear Marilyn Manson has these same closet doors in his house, but he installed them upside down.

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 23 months agoin reply to this

HA, you made me laugh!!! Really, what is the purpose of this question really? To make a religious point!

2. Besarien profile image85
      Besarienposted 23 months agoin reply to this

If Satan were gay, is this the closet door he'd come out through? Maybe not Marilyn Manson's specifically, but if so that would be interesting. Best comment ever by the way.

3. Ann810 profile image80

Of course Marilyn Manson intentionally has upside down crosses, he also has breast implants. Actually there was a scientist talking about these doors, and he said that the people who make them, designed the doors with an intent of it being a cross.

4. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 23 months ago

nope but it is a  unique door, must be expensive

1. Rochelle Frank profile image95
      Rochelle Frankposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Not unique or expensive here I have12 of them. Don't like cleaning all of the dust-trapping crevices on them. Is this question posted in the wrong category?

2. Ann810 profile image80

Hi Rochelle, I was going to post this question under religion but it didn't pertain. It pertains more better under "wood carving." I heard a scientist talking about the design of the doors while he was teaching a Christian congregation.

working