Purchased print at flea market in amsterdam. I can't read the artist signature.

1. profile image60
    Sonandsalposted 6 months ago

Purchased  print at flea market in amsterdam. I can't read the artist signature. Can you help please

The print was in frame, glass broken, label on back of print says W. KROONDER, KUNSTHANDEL, ENCADREMENTEN, MEUBELEN, 1 VAN SWINDENSTRAAT, 26 - 28 Telef 50671 AMSTERDAM (0) and handwriting 1933. Back of print water damaged, front appearsh ok. The picture is a lady in purple dress with white lace collar sitting at a wooden table with a plum coloured under cloth and white tablecloth. The lady is having lunch, bread, kipper and is feeding a black, grey and white stripey cat a kipper while a german shepherd dog looks on ina wood panelled room and rug on floor.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13715729_f260.jpg

2. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 6 months ago

Nobody can appraise your painting based on a small photo posted online.

If you think your painting is valuable, take it to an art appraiser. They can help you with documenting the value of your piece, and put you in touch with auction houses that will get you the best price for it.

1. profile image60
      Sonandsalposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Hi lisa
      Thanks for taking the time to reply. I really only wanted help trying to read the signature. The photo is just the corner of the print and it attached upside down.

working