Eazy_E profile image 82

What American made cars would you guys suggest to purchase?

I am in the beginning stages of purchasing a new car. By new I mean anywhere between 2006 and 2013 and used. What is an acceptable mileage and what American cars would you guys in the community suggest? I live in a pretty hilly area and am looking for something durable yet good on gas.

BigSeanR profile image89

Sean Reddish (BigSeanR) says

Bk42author profile image80

Brenda Thornlow (Bk42author) says

• Eazy_E profile image

Eric Pelka (Eazy_E) 3 years ago

To be honest I always have too. That and dodge. However my father in law tells me Dodge ' s aren't reliable. I was looking into the Impala, Malibu, and Cruze for Chevy.

Brian Hayes profile image70

Brian Hayes says

• Eazy_E profile image

Eric Pelka (Eazy_E) 3 years ago

Central PA is jolly but for the most part I would categorize the roads as medium grade slopes. I was going to get a 6 cylinder because of that but the amount of gas mileage saved in a 4 cylinder is tantalizing. Any specific Fords you have experienced