jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Will Flying Cars ever exist?

1. profile image0
    lesliebyarsposted 4 years ago

They already exist!!!! But one day when their perfected we will be floating 24 feet up watch and see. For those of us who grew up In the 60's 70's or the 80's know what I'm saying. With all the amazing things we have built we can coast in a floating object. Man on the moon people, You heard it hear.

1. Georgie Lowery profile image95
      Georgie Loweryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I seriously hope not. Have you every seen the way some folks drive the regular cars? wink

1. wilderness profile image94
        wildernessposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Can you imagine a flying car full of drunks?  Pouring their beer on anyone below, swooping down to scare the dog and doing loops in the sky while chasing birds? big_smile

1. Georgie Lowery profile image95
          Georgie Loweryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Or, worse, the cab drivers! And I can say that because I used to be one! smile

1. wilderness profile image94
            wildernessposted 4 years agoin reply to this

OMG, don't get me started on flying cab drivers.  The night isn't long enought! lol

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

We're going to have to invent force fields for each car to be encompassed in. That way, we can all bounce around to our heart's content. big_smile

3. Hui (蕙) profile image55
    Hui (蕙)posted 4 years ago

We are free to imagine what it would be like when flying cars become regular living tools, good or bad. But I believe it will get on the stage some day. All those things that were not impossible years ago are now realized, so who knows what would happen years later! smile The power of human brains seems limitless!

working