jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who is currently the bestdriver in formula1?

1. bonjovi178 profile image44
    bonjovi178posted 8 years ago

Who is currently the bestdriver in formula1?

Alonso? Hamilton? Button Who is the best driver currently?

2. profile image51
    Regi14posted 8 years ago

Hamilton isfollowed by Alonso then Raikkonen

3. DrewClement profile image56
    DrewClementposted 8 years ago

Well right now Button is leading the standings but Barrichello just won the European grand prix.....so he is second in the standings just 18 points behind Button.

4. Paul Marshall profile image61
    Paul Marshallposted 8 years ago

Interesting question. I notice you ask for the best driver, but have only been given who is highest in the points. These are not always the same.
    A certain M Schumaccher once stated that Mark Webber was the most underated driver in the current field, & had the most potential to win a championship.
    As for the most experienced, that just has to go to Rubens, thinking of the years that he had to come second behind the world champion.
    Lewis Hamilton is a fantastic talent & should never be overlooked. But I ask myself was / is he the best, or is it more car than driver. I think this because when the car is not perfect, he is a long long way back in the pack.
    These days, Kimi Raikkonen seems to be very much a quiet achiever. He just seems to be in the background a lot, but more often than not, right on the pace.
    Massa, the man is brilliant to watch, & I would back him every day. But I'm not sure about best.
    Rubens is the best, & also has the experience & maturity, plus he has a point to prove & hunger to win. He is very closely followed by Mark Webber.
    Naturally this is all just my opinion, & we all have different opinions.

5. bonjovi178 profile image44
    bonjovi178posted 8 years ago

I think that the best is Fernando Alonso, no doubts.

6. J.P. Gardie profile image59
    J.P. Gardieposted 8 years ago

In my opinion the best driver last season was (2009) probably Sebastian Vettel, and this hurts me to say because I´m a big fan of Jenson Button. Of course Button was great, but Vettel was just a little, tiny bit better.

7. profile image43
    hollyfieldposted 7 years ago

mark webber is the best driver with is experince cool head won more races than anybody this year petrov is up and coming will win with a better car