Toyota should be shut down. Buick is best of all. America, quiting building up J

1. profile image50
    Yahisgreatposted 7 years ago

Toyota should be shut down. Buick is best of all. America, quiting building up Japan. Buy American!

2. Emissionguy profile image83
    Emissionguyposted 7 years ago

There are more Toyotas built in the USA every day than Buicks. Shutting down Toyota would hurt the economy in many US states such as Alabama, California, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Tennessee, Texas and West Virginia.

Toyota Manufacturing plants employ 29,000 Americans and another 113,000 people working at Toyota dealers.

3. bigeddie06385 profile image59
    bigeddie06385posted 6 years ago

I agree with you on the buy American part. Did you know that even American cars contain foreign parts?  When I bought my last new car I noticed on the window sticker that the engine was built in Germany, the transmission was built in France, the sub-assembly was done in Canada, and the final assembly was done in Falt Rock Michigan.  With all the out-sourcing being done these days,it dificult to buy something that is 100% American made. Very sad indeed.

I don't agee with you on Buick being the best American car. Buick is a product of General Motors which needed to be bailed out by the U.S. goverment.  Also, GM has assembly plants in Ontario Canada.

working