jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you could purchase a Hybrid vehicle, which one would you choose and why?

1. Enelle Lamb profile image85
    Enelle Lambposted 6 years ago

If you could purchase a Hybrid vehicle, which one would you choose and why?

What features/packages do feel are important/necessary when buying a Hybrid vehicle?

2. profile image58
    sudathkgposted 6 years ago

this model has eye catching design

3. bigeddie06385 profile image58
    bigeddie06385posted 6 years ago

The new Chevrolet "Smorvette". I only buy American cars.

4. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

The new honda hybrid cars have a really sharp look to them. They are pretty neat.

5. mattdigiulio profile image76
    mattdigiulioposted 6 years ago

I would pick up a certified used Honda Accord Hybrid. It is spacious, comfortable, powerful, and still highly efficient. It comes standard with leather and navigation (if you're into that kind of stuff), so it is not lacking in any respect. It has better weight and ground clearance than the more notable Toyota Prius, and I just like the way it looks, too.
    I would buy one used, because new they retail at over $30,000.
    Hope this helps.
    I think what is important when buying any hybrid is understanding what you need in the environment you live in. If I lived somewhere where 4wd was necessary -- or even of aid -- I'd grab a Toyota Highlander Hybrid. If I was the kind of person who needed to be noticed, I'd get a Cadillac Escalade Hybrid (yes, they really do make them). If fuel economy was far and beyond the most crucial thing, I'd stick with the good old Prius. But if you're looking for a nice combo number, check out the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, or maybe Ford Escape Hybrids.

Best, Matt