jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I am a 60 year old local driver now going over the road..does the 5 hour energy

1. profile image51
    TommyD24posted 6 years ago

I am a 60 year old local driver now going over the road..does the 5 hour energy shots work?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5576368_f260.jpg

2. JeremysStuff profile image55
    JeremysStuffposted 6 years ago

The 5 Hour Energy shots are easily compared to anywhere between 1 and 3 cups of copy depending on your tolerance to caffeine. However, most of the ingredients inside a 5 Hour Energy are derived from B-vitamins. Unless you have a deficiency of B vitamins in your system by nature, you will become the latest proponent of the placebo effect. But don't take my advice, try it! Good luck!

3. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

Tommy, when I tried it, the results were simple:  The stuff made me sick to my stomach without doing a thing for my stay-awake struggle.  Didn't hurl, except the container.  Hurled that in the trash.

4. profile image51
    TommyD24posted 6 years ago

Thanks guys.....the thought of an energy shot was sounding pretty darned good and not adding to the old bladder.....oh well....back to coffee and singing.......will I have to learn all the words to Amarillo by Morning?  Appreciate the input guys.

5. Jennie Demario profile image41
    Jennie Demarioposted 6 years ago

yeah its like a shot of caffeine.. i didn't experience anything you don't get from a cup of regular old coffee..  i actually get more of a boost from a redbull or a monster and they are cheaper too...

6. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

Change your diet and eat better and leave that addict juice alone. Try taking some honey a natural form of energy.

working