jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What is your favorite American automotive make (Ford, Chevy, etc.) and why?

1. prezbucky profile image59
    prezbuckyposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite American automotive make (Ford, Chevy, etc.) and why?

2. rutley profile image73
    rutleyposted 6 years ago

Chevy all the way Baby!  If not, my husband would divorce me.....ha ha ha

3. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

Chevrolet because it's like in the families blood from my late father he loved his chevys.

4. Emissionguy profile image83
    Emissionguyposted 6 years ago

Toyota is my favorite American made car. My customers and my mechanics agree they get the best value for the dollar with Toyota cars and trucks.

It is good to know the cars are made here in the USA also.

5. payneman17 profile image73
    payneman17posted 5 years ago

Ford, because it was started by an entrepreneur who never gave up. After many unsuccessful tries he managed to hold on to his company that became wildly successful and later on bought his old companies as they matured. HECK even Clyde from Bonnie&Clyde wrote henry ford a letter thanking him for making the flathead V8 because of all of the successful escapes he had made from chevrolets!
         Ford trucks cant be beat. The 4.9 liter straight 6 was a bulletproof motor and the bigger v8's werent too bad.
         More recently, which automaker did not have to be bailed out? FORD! A company that takes care of its own problems and doesnt rely on taxpayers money is a winner to me every time!

1. prezbucky profile image59
      prezbuckyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I am a Ford guy too. I think that quality-wise, outside of Cadillac/Lincoln, Ford is the best American brand. I've had a Focus for four years and I've only taken it in for oil changes/lube/filter. Best-selling American trucks for a while, cars too.

working