jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If money wasn't stopping you from purchasing your dream car, what would it be an

1. breastpumpreviews profile image83
    breastpumpreviewsposted 5 years ago

If money wasn't stopping you from purchasing your dream car, what would it be and why?

I know that most people are unable to afford the car of their dreams.  My dream car is a Ford Edge with a sunroof or a mini van.

2. eric2112 profile image82
    eric2112posted 5 years ago

My dream car would be either a 1963 Volkswagen Beetle with a Ragtop (I am a HUGE Herbie fanatic!) or a 1953 Volkswagen Split Oval Ragtop.

I have loved these cars since I was old enough to know what a car was and have wanted one ever since.

Currently I have a 1976 Beetle that I have slowly (very slowly) been restoring since 2005. I can't wait to get the lil 'Bugger' done and drive it to some car shows.

It's one of the most simplistic cars ever made and has one of the largest followings of any single automobile. You just can't help but smile when one of them pulls up beside you on the road!

I have a Hub dedicated completely to buying a classic Beetle. Feel free to check it out!

3. profile image0
    Gusserposted 5 years ago

1966 Shelby Cobra 427. But I'm about 1 million $'s short. So a 1953 MGTD.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Some kind of four wheel drive.  Maybe a new Jeep Cherokee if they still make them or a new Dodge Durango.

5. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

My dream is to have two cars. A new Honda Accord, the car I have now that I adore. And to have a Jeep Wrangler.

6. Anne Burlinson profile image72
    Anne Burlinsonposted 5 years ago

I love this sort of question!!

If I have that much money, I'd first built an underground garage - the sort that Bruce Wayne has. Then, to fill it up with these:

- Nismo R34 GT-R Z-Tune
    - Nissan R35 GT-R
    - Twin-Turbo Toyota Supra
    - Mazda RX-7
    - 2011 Polo GTi (for daily drive)
    - Porsche 918 RS Spyder Hybrid
    - BMW i8

I'm sure I'll think of some more... smile

7. mattdigiulio profile image74
    mattdigiulioposted 5 years ago

I would love to have a new Honda Accord EX-L, a 2000-2003 BMW M5, and a newer Lexus RX450h.

working