jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What kind of car do you drive? What is your dream car?

1. wiserworld profile image92
    wiserworldposted 5 years ago

What kind of car do you drive? What is your dream car?

2. Rebecca2904 profile image79
    Rebecca2904posted 5 years ago

At the moment I drive a pink bike smile Though I'm aware that if you have a family or if you live somewhere remote, you very well may need a car, I think that cycling is definitely my preferred way to travel! It's fun, great for the environment, and even better for toning your legs!

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

That I drive, a black 2002 Honda Accord. My dream car, a silver 2013 Honda Accord.

4. Cobrafan profile image80
    Cobrafanposted 5 years ago

I drive a 1999 Chevy Lumina. My dream car would be a 69 Mustang Fastback or a 2007 Ford GT.

5. austinhealy profile image73
    austinhealyposted 5 years ago

I drive an old beat up Ford Explorer which might be the most reliable and cheapest to maintain vehicle I ever owned and I will drive it into the ground. My all time favorite car is a 1938 Jaguar SS 100 Fixed Head Coupe. Only one car was ever built to be put on display at the 1938 London Car show and the war killed the project. The car inspired the jaguar XK 120 that was introduced in 1948. The one and only SS 100 Fixed Head is currently for sale in the Netherlands for 5 Million British pounds. Need I say it will remain a dream for me ?

6. profile image50
    Leonroseposted 4 years ago

I had to drive a Swift car before one month. Last month I had scrapped my car for cash to the "ScrapCarComparison.co.uk". And I want to buy a new car in the next six months and for that my dream car is Mercedes benz.

working