jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you get mad and curse at people when they cut you off on the road

1. glmclendon profile image59
    glmclendonposted 5 years ago

Do you get mad and curse at people when they cut you off on the road

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

No, I live in a very rural area so our traffic doesn't bother me.  If someone pulls in front of me I am more worried about an accident than I am getting cut off.  So I just let it go. I have made a few bonehead moves myself when driving.

3. rafken profile image79
    rafkenposted 5 years ago

Of course you have to get mad and I do curse them but only under my breath. It is annoying and upsetting but I am sure that we have all been guilty of it at some time or other. Perhaps by accident whilst trying to get into a busy line of traffic or when we were late for an appointment. It probably isn't the first time and probably won't be the last time and so makes no sense for it to become a confrontation and a swapping of vulgarities. That would just make you both late and more irritable. Try to feel happy that you were attentive enough to avoid a fender bender and calm yourself so that you stay that way. Happy driving.

4. Dee aka Nonna profile image80
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 5 years ago

I did when I was younger and then I thought one day...."why am I doing this"...doesn't do anyone any good.  It puts me in a bad mood and the person who cut me off is gone one about his or her business."    So, I stopped cursing them and sent them a "bless you" instead.

working