jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Whats your dream car and why?

1. gios the martian profile image73
    gios the martianposted 5 years ago

Whats your dream car and why?

2. sparkleyfinger profile image92
    sparkleyfingerposted 5 years ago

A VW 1969 split screen camper van with a Porsche engine. I'd love this so I could go road trips and go gigging all the time! No need for accommodation smile

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Any mustang Shelby cobra. Preferably the 2013 GT500 with up to 800 horsepower smile. I have owned a few mustangs, but never a cobra. The GT500 is definitely my dream car.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Honda Accord 2013, bronze, four door sedan, sun roof, tan leather interior. I'm addicted to Accord's. They are affordable. Even if I had a million dollars, I'd still have that car because I wouldn't waste any money. You would be able to spend that money on other things to value and appreciate. That's how millionaires remain millionaires.

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Porshe 911, circa 67 thru 70.  Black with saddle color leather interior and a high shine finish. Sigh......

1. duffsmom profile image59
      duffsmomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Forgot to say why.  Had one years ago, loved it,  and while I am not a car nut, this remains the only car that gives me a funny feeling in my stomach when I see it.

6. Cobrafan profile image80
    Cobrafanposted 5 years ago

07 Ford GT because it is simply a badass car all around (even more so with compound boost). Or a 67 GT500 with an Eleanor body kit because that's the best looking stang I've ever seen.

7. JamesGrantSmith profile image58
    JamesGrantSmithposted 4 years ago

At the moment probably a Mazda-RX8, but in an ideal world a Lamborghini or a Ferrari.