jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think that a Smart car that gets itself into an accident is really all th

1. TheHoleStory profile image78
    TheHoleStoryposted 3 years ago

Do you think that a Smart car that gets itself into an accident is really all that smart?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9146597_f260.jpg

2. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

No, I would think that one main reason they would make a car smart would be to try to avoid accidents, when possible. Besides saving gas, telling to fasten seat belts, reminding about children in back, etc.

3. bac2basics profile image88
    bac2basicsposted 3 years ago

Maybe it´s so smart no one knows how to drive it ? LOL smile) My brother got himself one of those cars that lets you know when you get too close to things and I think slows itself down. Personally, I like a car to do what I tell it, not the other way round and think a car that does things automatically would be very off putting for most.

4. pattyfloren profile image79
    pattyflorenposted 3 years ago

That is not a good sign, seeing a smart car in an accident.  I can only wonder how all that came to such a view.  Most times when I see a really small car I think that driver is brave.  They are small, compact, and prefect on the budget.  But I think I would buy a bigger car, after all, sometimes I like to ride.

5. Bubblegum Jones profile image59
    Bubblegum Jonesposted 3 years ago

No, and as small as this car is I don't think the driver would fare well in an accident either. A car is only as smart as it's driver.

working