This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

How would you like to travel in a spacecraft?

1. thirdmillenium profile image60
    thirdmilleniumposted 8 years ago

Without, of course, paying through yours, your families' and neighbours' collective noses?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 8 years agoin reply to this

little bit scared but excited, to learn more about the unknown,

bit scary because am more careful now as I have children too, not sure of whats going to happen....

2. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 8 years ago

I would love it! To see earth from pole to pole, would not miss it if it were possible smile

3. NaomiR profile image86
    NaomiRposted 8 years ago

I think it would be amazing, but I'd be so nervous! I'm not even thrilled with flying in airplanes.

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

I would probably faint just from the excitement of such a trip lol lol

5. Pearldiver profile image79
    Pearldiverposted 8 years ago

C'mon........ How do you think I got here? hmm

1. kirstenblog profile image77
      kirstenblogposted 8 years agoin reply to this

lol lol

6. manlypoetryman profile image74
    manlypoetrymanposted 8 years ago

Where do I go to sign up...and can it be for an extended trip off of this whacky planet? Pearl diver...How was your flight over to here?

7. Pearldiver profile image79
    Pearldiverposted 8 years ago

I'm Not Sure that I'm allowed to divulge my story; without the silicon chip going off.... but I can say if you go with Richard Branston (Virgin Space Tours) you'll have to take your own Wine, Cheese and Parachute lol

working