jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What is the worst car you ever owned?

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 3 years ago

What is the worst car you ever owned?

Which car have you owned that gave you the most trouble and expense?

2. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

I guess my Mustang was the most trouble. I bought it used, and it had been in at least one wreck before I got it. It stalled constantly. It dropped its muffler in the middle of the road in Colonial Wlliamsburg. It failed its smog test in Washington DC. I couldn't sell it because I owed more than it was worth, and I couldn't drive it because it had no inspection sticker. But it sure was fun to drive while it lasted!

Stacie Lposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Wow that's sure sounds like a lemon!

3. davidlivermore profile image98
    davidlivermoreposted 3 years ago

Most of my cars have been decent, but I would have to say my Mini Cooper.  But that's because I have to drive an hour and a half to get to a dealership to get it repaired.  I have also had poor service from the dealerships as well.

Love the car, it's just the other issues I have had to deal with.

Stacie Lposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I feel in love with the Mini Cooper a few years ago and wondered if it was any good. Aside from poor service you still love the car...

4. Efficient Admin profile image92
    Efficient Adminposted 2 years ago

It was a 1969 beat up, rusted, gigantic red Ford Thunderbird.  I had to add a quart of oil into the engine once a week because it burned that much oil.  Every time I drove that car a big cloud of grey smoke would bellow out of the gas pipe.  It barely made it up inclines.  Every time I came across a hill I would have to gas it to gain speed to get up the hill.  I bought it for $300 from a college roommate just to have something so I could get to school and work every day. After I got my first full-time job I saved like crazy and immediately got a new car.  It was such a relief not to drive that red bomb anymore.

Stacie Lposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Now that's funny and I'm sure we all had a bomb when we were younger! LOL

working