jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What was the first car you ever owned?

1. GingerBell profile image61
    GingerBellposted 5 years ago

What was the first car you ever owned?

I just finally got my first ever car, Hyundai i10. Not my dream car but nevertheless it's cool. Just wondering what your very first car was?

2. bankscottage profile image94
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

A Chevy Vega.  I hope that doesn't give my age away.  I no longer have a dream car.  A car is only a means to get from point A to Point B.  You can have a nice expensive car but you have to still park it in the Mall parking lot.  I wouldn't want a car that I had to park so far away from everyone else that I would look for a shuttle to get me the rest of the way to the door.

3. eric2112 profile image83
    eric2112posted 5 years ago

LOL My first car was a 1979 Chevy Chevette. It was a 4 door and a horrible shade of brown. For as much as I hated that car when I first got it, it gave me a level of freedom that I had never experienced without it. After a long time owning it, I have a great deal of fond memories. I totaled it in 1993 when I was hit by a full size Chevy pick-up. It was pretty scary and most people that saw either the accident, or the aftermath were amazed that I survived. There was nothing left. Miss that car.

4. Thief12 profile image91
    Thief12posted 4 years ago

My first official car was a silver Mitsubishi Lancer 2002. Before that, I used the one I "inherited" from my mother.

working