Possily the worst Car Hub EVER!

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (29 posts)
  1. WHoArtNow profile image83
    WHoArtNowposted 15 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/Have-you-Seen-the-New-FERRARI

Oh dear me...

I wonder if the author even paid attention when he/she was writing it. 

Also just noticed one of my keys is stuck, sorry for the spelling mistake in the title..

**hangs head in shame**

1. Drew Breezzy profile image61
      Drew Breezzyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

wow that was beyond bad

2. nicomp profile image61
      nicompposted 14 years agoin reply to this
  2. Julie-Ann Amos profile image65
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 15 years ago

It's stunning.  I was almost speechless but recovered enough to leave an itsy bitsy comment

WHoArtNowposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Lol, If you can't say it on a hub, you can't say it on the forums either...

Arse arse arse.

I second that smile

3. LondonGirl profile image81
    LondonGirlposted 15 years ago

Great pictures, and a good grasp of punctuation, spelling, and grammar. What's not to like?

4. Dame Scribe profile image57
    Dame Scribeposted 15 years ago

Its missing James Bond tongue lol

5. Julie-Ann Amos profile image65
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 15 years ago

It's also missing a FERRARI!

1. LiamBean profile image80
      LiamBeanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes it is. That's a Konigsegg. Not even made in the same country. tsk tsk tsk.

6. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image72
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 15 years ago

Maybe it's one of those "black is the new red" kinda deals.

7. britneydavidson profile image59
    britneydavidsonposted 15 years ago

well may be its not a ferrari but still amazing....i am going to buy it for sure...lol
    have a loook on this and if you can find out any mistake....
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Worlds-Most-Exp … ccessories

1. WeddingConsultant profile image65
      WeddingConsultantposted 15 years agoin reply to this

What does that have to do with cars? Did I miss something? haha

8. sunstreeks profile image83
    sunstreeksposted 15 years ago

Where's the smiley that gives the thumbs up with a big ole smile =P

9. johnb0127 profile image62
    johnb0127posted 15 years ago

w-o-w

10. Abhishek87 profile image61
    Abhishek87posted 15 years ago

Ok, since I do not have much info about fast cars; Andre, you commented on the hub thats its an Old K-CC... Wow, thats old??? How old man, it looks from the future tongue

WHoArtNowposted 14 years agoin reply to this

By Koenigsegg terms, it's 2 generations old, so about 4 yrs old!

11. Lisa HW profile image63
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

Whew!  When I saw "worst car Hub ever" I clicked on because not long I wrote a Hub about cars - and I was afraid someone decided it was the worst car Hub ever.   smile   Now, at least, I know that mine is likely no worse than second-worst car Hub ever.  (My paranoia and insecurity do show at times I know.)

WHoArtNowposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lol, I've just read your car hub, its good (needs more pics though!) so fear not. I also believe it's not possible to beat that hub for how bad it is! I mean, posting up a couple of pics of a car and nothing else is pretty bad, but to get the car wrong is just incredible!

2. profile image0
      Rainbow Briteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

OMG I clicked in for the same reason...and I feel considerably better knowing I can rate at worst second to last place...*sigh of relief* wow that's a load off!

1. Lisa HW profile image63
        Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

smile    And now I can feel better than you clicked for the same reason; because now I won't feel like I was being way too paranoid.   smile    Glad you mentioned it.  smile

1. Fishin' Cricket profile image69
          Fishin' Cricketposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My thoughts were along the same lines as yours, and my relief was just as palpable..  LOL

Just curious, why do the powers that be allow crappy, misleading hubs like the above mentioned ferarri one to even exist?  Isn't it one of the many "weeds in the hubpatch" that someone referred to a few weeks ago?

12. brad4l profile image72
    brad4lposted 14 years ago

Lol, good catch. It is a nice looking car though. It would be interesting to hear the authors response...

13. gixxer7fizzle profile image60
    gixxer7fizzleposted 14 years ago

how do you write a hub about a car you don't even know the name of?

1. lrohner profile image68
      lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Badly.

14. profile image52
    bradcapo2posted 14 years ago

Cheers and we look forward to your Forum Favourites selections!

taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la rise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prĂȘt automobile donne.

15. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

Instead of being so negative why not be more positive and help the person out? That's the nice thing to do instead of plastering it on the forums like this

1. Jellyrug profile image60
      Jellyrugposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I also thought about that "possily", since no one reads my hubs. :-)

16. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Was it a joke or what? LOL sad really.

17. Shine Auto Spa profile image59
    Shine Auto Spaposted 14 years ago

The poster of this "ferrari" hub is actually a genius! Look at how much publicity it got. I wish he had posted an amazon link for me to buy a Koenigsegg, he could have made a nice commission. As soon as he figures out how to place product ads, he's going to be the next hubdog millionaire.

Jellyrug, love that picture.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)