jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Are you loyal to the brand of automobile you currently own?

1. Sharp Points profile image97
    Sharp Pointsposted 3 years ago

Are you loyal to the brand of automobile you currently own?

Have you owned any vehicles from that brand before? Do you look specifically for that brand when looking for a new car?

2. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

my hubby is, TOYOTA, he had been purchasing Toyota Vios for years, 1st car was 8 years old, now is the second car. Previously was Proton, lots of problem

Sharp Pointsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I have always heard good things about Toyota vehicles, including their incredible longevity.

3. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

I'd like to be. I currently own a Ford Ranger. It's my second Ranger, and my fourth Ford. I grew up riding around in Fords. My mom had a Falcon, and my Dad had an Econoline van.

Sadly, Ford no longer sells Rangers in the US, and none of their other vehicles suit my needs. My next one might be some other brand.

They quit selling Rangers? Wow, I will always remember riding around in my friends Ranger and first car when we were kids.

2. lisavollrath profile image95
      lisavollrathposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The last Ranger off the US line was sold to Orkin in 2012.

4. davidlivermore profile image97
    davidlivermoreposted 3 years ago

I currently own a Mini and I am not loyal to them.  While it's a fun car, it has many issues and the dealerships to fix them are few and far between.

Thanks for the response David. I have heard similar reviews from Mini owners I used to work with.

5. ijdmtoy profile image44
    ijdmtoyposted 3 years ago

Not loyal to the brand, but loyal to Japanese cars. I drove European before, but it was in the shop way more than I would have liked. Every Japanese car i've owned has been incredibly reliable.

Sharp Pointsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I agree, my Acura is older than I am and still running strong! You usually hear good things about Hondas and Toyotas.

working