I have a 2015 camaro and everytime I turn on my heat or air, water squirts out.

1. profile image56
    Cuddlsposted 14 months ago

I have a 2015 camaro and everytime I turn on my heat or air, water squirts out.

It squirts onto the inside of my windshield and onto the floor on the driver side. What could cause this to happen?

2. WheelScene profile image91
    WheelSceneposted 13 months ago

I am no Camaro expert but it sounds to me like it could be one of the following:

a leak in your weather stripping (around roof line, windows, door or hood) this means there is rain / water entering your car via a broken or misaligned weather strip that is leaking down into your vents and spraying out.

it also could be your condenser, it shouldn't have failed unless you live in a hot climate and use a/c constantly but it can create humidity an therefor water droplets as it cools the hot outside air to ice in your cabin. This normally would not create a "squirt" or stream of water.

I think it is likely the first option based on the amount of water you are describing.

I would get the vehicle into a trusted mechanic to check over your cooling system, air conditioning system and weather stripping to diagnose the issue further.

Hope this helps!

working