Interview Tips and Some Common Questions - Making interview success
A Interview without hesitation :)
The Interview Fear
Many people struggle with interviews though they are the most experienced and best qualified for the job. Please note that if you are invited to an interview, means that the employer believes you as a good candidate for that job and wants to reassert his thoughts on you.
Interview is used to just determine whether you are fit for the position. Also as a job seeker, you should make use of each and every interview to determine your strength (plus/minus) and shape you better.
I can say "Just, fear not about interviews - after all for a failure!". and i don't want to frighten you by saying, "Fear are the reasons for failures!". Instead, i would say, "If you are prepared well you will automatically get the required confidence".
Here are some tips for making successful interviews
- You can answer questions in a such way it is acceptable, but not necessary that it to should be 100% right.
- Knowing about employer's business and the post they wish to fill, are the primary things for you as a candidate before you appear interview.
- Employers may look for some aspects in relation to specific posts - having your own ideas, thinking on their feet, aspects which will be related to the job and to the company's preference in employees. And most importantly your courage to take-up a challenge.
- Go through and Study your resumes very well. Most of the interviewers starts from your resume.
- Make sure you can present vorally very well about your previous experience and contributions, as most interviewers catches you here.
- There may be some quetions based on your work experience and acievements in your resume.
- Change the presentation of your resume if needed.
- Your resume should speak about you very well and you should be able to present your resume nicely :)
Tell me about yourself -- the GOOD answer
Salary negotiations are more important- Always Remember
Job is part of life and remember you need it only for making money. But remember you need money just for your needs. Money has to work for you for full-filling your needs and you get it by doing work. You and your mind should not be driven by money. Don't get any fear when negotiate for your salary.
Being greedy in salary negotiations will after all may lose few interviews but rating your self with low pay degrades your life standards.
Be open and frank to ask your expectations and don't feel shy on money matters, because it matters more than you think. You can also get opinions from your friends and known people. Ask them what you think they may tell some good suggestions. But choose people who are earning more and in a grade higher than you.
Some people may tell you are greedy are expecting too high. So what, if you feel you are worthy, go ahead and ask them and put a note with smiles to your interviewer, "you are open for negotiations however". So this will show your confidence. Accept the offer if you feel it is decent.
Employer may tell "Opportunities never comes again!!!". But the fact is opportunities are huge, you should have very good desire to choose the best.
Please find more pages on Oracle by me